Jim Casey Background and Experience
Jim specializes in consulting with corporate clients and marketing communications and management consulting firms that require senior level talent on assignments ranging from strategic and brand planning to communications development and tactical implementation.
• Strategic planning, brand development, product positioning, new products launch support, communications planning, research and analytics, account management
• Experience with companies ranging from start ups to global players
• Broad tactical experience – broadcast, web, digital marketing, print, direct marketing, media, PR, promotion
• Wide industry experience – health sciences, consumer products/services, professional services, retail, financial services, technology.
Representative Consulting Engagements
• Brand Director/Strategy – Workshop Marketing, Portland, ME (current)
• Brand Director – Core 4 Marketing, Cambridge, MA
• Director of Client Services, GrayMatter Agency, Boston, MA - (extended)
• Senior Brand Director, Partners+simons, Boston, MA - (extended)
• Consultant, Health Sciences, Hill Holliday, Boston, MA - (extended)
• Consultant, Kelly Habib John, Boston, MA (projects)
• Senior Consultant, Growth Strategies Group, Cambridge, MA - (extended).
Management Positions Held
• SVP Client Services, Research and PR – Emerson Lane Fortuna (now Arnold), Boston, MA
• SVP Group Account Director – Ingalls Quinn & Johnson, Boston, MA
• VP Account Supervisor – Humphrey Browning MacDougall (now Arnold), Boston, MA
Applied Biosystems – instruments, reagents and informatics for gene and protein analysis
Millipore – instruments for drug discovery and development, life sciences
Genzyme - transgenic technology for the production of recombinant proteins
Covidien – medical devices for use in minimally invasive surgery and sports surgery
GE Healthcare (Europe) – medical imaging
Siemens – laboratory water systems.
Heilico Biosciences (now SEQLL) - genetic analysis platform using True Single Molecule Sequencing (tSMS™)
Envirologix - point-of-use diagnotic testing.
Parker Brothers – toys and games
Avid Technology – digital solutions for capturing, creating, editing and distributing digital media
Yardley of London – cosmetics, bath products
Converse – athletic footwear
Stanley Works – tools and hardware for DIY home improvement
Episcopal Church of the U.S – religious organization
World SHARE – community volunteer service non-profit
Black Dinah Chocolatiers - artesinal chocolates.
CVS Pharmacy – U.S. drug store chain
Kitchen, etc. – U.S. housewares value retailer
Stop & Shop Supermarkets – U.S. regional supermarket chain
BJ’s Wholesale Club – U.S. regional warehouse club retailer
Zayre – U.S. discount general merchandise multi-unit retailer.
Honeywell – diversified manufacturer of technology products for numerous industries
Gomez.com – web performance software
Computer Corporation of America – database management software
Spotfire – data visualization software
Bidding for Good – online charity auction platform.
Fidelity Investments – mutual funds
Bank Boston –retail, commercial and investment services (now Bank of America)
Mellon Corporation – U.S. private asset management
Fleet – U.S. retail, commercial and investment services (now Bank of America).
Copyright 2015 Casey Communications. All rights reserved. No animals were harmed in the making of this website.